The Live Auction
The horses will be sold in “lot” order with the first lot in ending at 8.00pm GMT.
- The auction lots will have staggered finish times 7 minutes apart.
- As well as having staggered end times, each horse will automatically stay open until there has been no bids for 5 minutes.
- If a further bid is placed within 5 minutes of the allotted finish time a further 5 minute extension will be added.
- Once no bids have been received for 5 minutes the auction lot will close and the highest bidder will be notified of their successful purchase.
- Bids will proceed as follows - £500 minimum bid up to £10,000 and £1,000 minimum bid from £10,000
The auctions will begin at 7.30pm GMT
- Only 1 horse will be live for bidding at any one time.
- The auctioneer will have full discretion as to when the bidding will end.
- We cannot accept any responsibilty for internet delays resulting in a bid not being placed in time.
- The facility for phone bidding is available. You will be required to send written consent in order for this to happen.
- Bids will proceed as follows - £1,000 minimum bid up to £10,000 and £2,000 minimum bid from £10,000
All bids are legally binding and you will be required to acknowledge our terms and conditions upon registration.
For any further information please email email@example.com