The Live Auction
The horses will be sold in “lot” order with the first lot in ending at 8.00pm GMT.
- The auction lots will have staggered finish times 7 minutes apart.
- As well as having staggered end times, each horse will automatically stay open until there has been no bids for 5 minutes.
- If a further bid is placed within 5 minutes of the allotted finish time a further 5 minute extension will be added.
- Once no bids have been received for 5 minutes the auction lot will close and the highest bidder will be notified of their successful purchase.
- Bids will proceed as follows - £250 minimum bid up to £10,000, £500 minimum bid up to £20,000 and £1,000 minimum bid from £20,000
- Please note all horses have a reserve price, you must be logged in to be able to view if the reserve has been reached.
All bids are legally binding and you will be required to acknowledge our terms and conditions upon registration.
With current movements somewhat restricted, we will be happy discuss keeping your horse in our care at a reduced livery fee until travel restrictions are lifted.
For any furter information please email firstname.lastname@example.org